The pipe bending machine has excellent bending function
Pipe bending machines can be roughly divided into CNC pipe bending machines, hydraulic pipe bending machines, and so on. Mainly used in power construction, public railway construction, boiler, bridge, ship, furniture, decoration and other aspects of pipeline laying and repair, it has the advantages of multiple functions, reasonable structure, and simple operation. In addition to having the function of bending pipes, this machine can also use the oil cylinder as a hydraulic jack. Compared to CNC bending equipment, it has the characteristics of being cheap and easy to use, and occupies the leading position in the domestic bending machine market.
Professional pipe nesting skills
Due to the high cutting efficiency of the pipe bending machine, the programming nesting becomes increasingly large. If not used properly, it will cause pipe waste and low cutting efficiency. Professional pipe cutting and nesting software is used to pre program drawing, nesting, and cutting segments on the planning machine, generating NC cutting steps. However, it is outdated and can be used for cutting long metal pipes with full stroke automatic pipe bending machines. Professional pipe nesting software is the fundamental and prerequisite for achieving large-scale, efficient, and high-quality cutting production of CNC pipe cutting machines.
Next, let's talk about the characteristics of hydraulic pipe bending machines.
1. The pipe bending machine adopts touch screen and CNC module, with dialogue operation and simple and easy program setting
2. The bed structure is stable and not easily deformed.
3. Each file can be set with 16 bend angles, and the memory can store 16 sets of files.
4. Equipped with slow positioning function, stable bending angle, and repeatability accuracy of ± 0.1 °
5. The error message is displayed on the screen to assist the operator in immediately troubleshooting.
6. Provide self-developed coordinate conversion bending pipe processing values, and the software can be purchased and installed on a desktop computer for editing and calculation.