Structure and Quenching Process Treatment of aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line
The aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line is very suitable for extrusion processing of metals and their alloys such as copper, lithium, zinc, aluminum, magnesium, lead, etc. during use, and can produce various building profiles, industrial profiles, vehicle and aviation profile products. Characteristics of Aluminum Profile Extruder
1. The main components such as the main cylinder body and front beam are made of high-quality cast steel parts
2. The main plunger is made of chilled cast iron, and the surface of the piston rod is plated with hard chromium, finely ground, and has a low roughness.
3. The tension column is cast with 45 # steel and has undergone flaw detection inspection.
4. The oil cylinder of the shear mechanism is inverted, stable and durable.
5. The replacement oil cylinder is a direct push type, which is easy to operate and maintain.
6. The stroke of the locking cylinder can be extended, suitable for extruding seamless aluminum pipes.
7. The special quenching process for the extrusion rod and cylinder effectively extends the service life of the extrusion tool.
8. The ingot feeder oil cylinder is externally installed, stable and reliable.
9. The flat guide rail structure and adjustable center of the movable crossbeam make it easy to calibrate the center of the machine extrusion.
The working principle of aluminum profile extrusion machine is a physical deformation principle. Use auxiliary equipment such as an electromagnetic heating furnace or coil induction heating furnace to heat the aluminum rod to around 450 ℃, and then use an extrusion machine to extrude it. The principle of the extrusion machine is to heat the aluminum rod inside the extrusion cylinder, and one end is the extrusion rod that outputs the propulsion force.
Under the pressure output of the hydraulic system, the aluminum profile extrusion machine pushes the aluminum rod towards the direction of the mold. The aluminum rod undergoes high-temperature physical deformation from the mold mouth and becomes the corresponding aluminum profile, which is then cooled, sawn, and converted to the next step of the process.
Structure of Aluminum Profile Extruder
The extruder mainly consists of three parts: mechanical part, hydraulic part, and electrical part.
The mechanical part consists of a base, pre-stressed frame tension column, front crossbeam, movable crossbeam, X-shaped guided extrusion cylinder seat, extrusion shaft, ingot supply mechanism, residual separation shear, sliding mold seat, etc. The hydraulic system mainly consists of main cylinder, side cylinder, locking cylinder, perforated cylinder, large capacity axial piston variable pump, electro-hydraulic ratio servo valve (or electro-hydraulic proportional control valve), position sensor, oil pipe, oil tank, and various hydraulic switches.