Operation method and process of aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line
1. The extrusion sleeve, extrusion spring, extrusion die and top indenter must match and must not be mixed with other manufacturers' products.
2. After the installation of the extrusion die, check whether the alignment of the top indenter and the extrusion die is good: under the no-load condition, slowly extend the piston to make the top indenter enter the inner hole of the extrusion die, and stop the machine to check the alignment.
3. When cutting the steel strand for extrusion, the section shall be neat and not skewed, and the burr or wedge of the section shall be polished.
4. During installation, the compression spring shall undergo self-inspection: under normal conditions, it shall be broken manually - its brittleness and hardness are relatively large.
5. Before extrusion, the dirt on the surface of the extrusion part at the end of the steel strand shall be removed, and a thin layer of anchor remover shall be coated on the inner hole surface of the extrusion die. At the same time, the residual spring wire in the inner hole of the jacking head should be removed first to avoid the insufficient length of the steel strand wrapped in the extrusion sleeve after extrusion (the cross section of the steel strand should be at least flush with the end face of the extrusion sleeve, and should be exposed for 2~5mm, otherwise the slip accident may be caused due to insufficient grip).
6. The extrusion spring is rotated into the steel strand in advance, and then the steel strand and the extrusion spring pass through the inner hole of the extrusion die; Secondly, the extrusion sleeve rotates slightly to cover the steel strand and the extrusion spring (the extrusion spring shall be completely wrapped at both ends of the extrusion sleeve, and the exposed end shall not exceed 2mm).
7. In order to facilitate alignment, straighten the aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line/products-list.htm so that its longitudinal centerline is on the extension line of the steel strand. After the components (extrusion sleeve, extrusion spring and steel strand) are straightened close to the jacking head, open the machine for jacking. During the whole process of the lifting head moving along with the assembly until the extrusion sleeve is clamped between the lifting head and the extrusion die, the extrusion sleeve must be held by hand to keep it aligned with the lifting head, at the same time, the steel strand outside the extruder shall be straightened to keep it aligned, and the force shall be applied to make the end of the steel strand close to the lifting head. The extrusion process should be completed at one time without pause.
8. When the length of the steel strand wrapped by the extrusion sleeve is not enough (internal sag) or the extrusion pressure is less than 280KN, the extrusion body should be taken out and then extruded to avoid potential slip accidents.
9. During use, the inner hole surface of the extrusion die must be coated with a thin layer of anchor removal adhesive to protect the normal use of the extrusion die. Under normal conditions, the extrusion force is 281~342kN.
10. After the oil pressure drops to 0 after extrusion, immediately release the pressure and return to prevent the extrusion die from pressing on the top of the head and damaging the extruder.