Introduction to the structure and principle of the aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line
The structural principle of the aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line. Generally speaking, a complete extruder system is mainly composed of mechanical part, hydraulic part and electrical part.
1. The mechanical part includes the base, guide post (also known as pull rod), front beam plate (referred to as front plate), rear beam plate (cylinder seat), thermal insulation seat (ingot barrel), scissors seat, mold seat, upper and lower guide rails, manipulator ingot feeding device, extrusion rod seat (butterfly head), extrusion rod and other parts.
2. The hydraulic system is composed of master cylinder, auxiliary cylinder (quick side cylinder), lock cylinder (front plate cylinder), mold base cylinder, plunger pump (variable displacement pump and fixed displacement pump), vane pump (single pump and multiple pumps), valve plate, valve (one-way valve, overflow valve, reversing valve, etc.), Oil pipe, oil tank, various hydraulic switches. 3. The electrical part is mainly composed of power cabinet, console, PLC programmable controller, AC contactor, display screen, etc.
The functions of each main part are as follows:
1. The base is the bearing carrier of all functions, including that the base is a closed component that bears extrusion pressure;
2. The master cylinder is a hydraulic working cylinder that produces extrusion force, which is a plunger structure.
3. The guide post is also called a pull rod. The front plate and the master cylinder are fastened with nuts through four guide posts to form a closed stress system that bears the working pressure of the hydraulic press, while some middle plates and butterfly plates of the master cylinder move back under the guidance of the four guide posts. Therefore, in addition to the stress, the tension column also acts as the guide rail of the moving beam (butterfly plate) and the extrusion cylinder (insulation base).
4. The butterfly plate is used to balance the weight of the extended part of the main plunger and control the center of the extrusion shaft;
5. The insulation base, also known as ingot barrel, is used to install aluminum ingot billets and is a thermostatic container that bears high pressure. Introduction to extrusion principle The so-called extrusion is a pressure processing method that applies pressure on one end of the ingot placed in the container (extrusion cylinder) to make it form through the die hole. Extrusion is a pressure processing method when producing pipes and profiles with complex cross sections. Therefore, aluminum profile processing is realized by extrusion.
The extrusion methods can be divided into forward extrusion and reverse extrusion.
During forward extrusion, the metal flow mode is the same as the movement direction of the extrusion rod, and its main feature is that there is large external friction between the ingot and the inner wall of the extrusion tube. During reverse extrusion, the flow direction of the metal is opposite to the movement direction of the extrusion, which is characterized by no relative sliding between the metal and the inner wall of the extrusion cylinder, and thus no external friction. The different characteristics of forward extrusion and reverse extrusion have a great impact on the extrusion process, product quality and production efficiency.