Aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line knowledge explanation: specifications and safety matters for operators
In the previous article, the working principle of the aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line has been introduced and explained, so you have already understood this aspect, in addition to some other knowledge. Therefore, we should have a certain degree of knowledge and understanding of this product, and will not be unfamiliar with it. So today, Xiaobian will continue to explain this knowledge on this basis, so that everyone can continue to learn, so as to better understand the extrusion machine.
For the extruder operator, there are some job operation specifications and safety precautions, so what are they? Let's give you the answer.
1. Post operation specification
(1) Its basic production process is: feeding → ingot heating → ingot feeding → extrusion.
(2) If the equipment is shut down due to maintenance and other operations, the induction furnace must also stop heating and cannot be used.
(3) When starting the extruder, first start the circulating pump, then start the control pump, and finally start the main pump.
2. Safety precautions
(1) Operators shall not touch live conductors and mechanical transmission parts of equipment to avoid danger.
(2) It is very dangerous for operators to cross the guardrail or sit or lean on the workbench.
(3) The extrusion cylinder, extrusion beam and auxiliary equipment of the extruder have a certain range of activities, in which no one is allowed to enter.
(4) It is not allowed to look down at the products being extruded at a close distance to prevent them from suddenly lifting and hurting people.
(5) Personnel should not touch the hot mold and hot ingot directly with their hands, otherwise they will be scalded.
(6) Flammables and explosives shall not be placed around the extruder body and hot ingot to prevent accidents.