The importance of the installation of pipe bender die
After installing the pipe bender die, the pipe bending machine is really completed. Whether hydraulic pipe bender or CNC pipe bender, attention shall be paid to the installation of pipe bender die.
The installation of elbow mould is very important. The mold installation personnel must have the professional knowledge to operate the elbow machine and properly adjust the elbow mold, and be nervous about the elbow quality. The mold must be used for the pipe fittings with mechanical dimensions and bending greater than the original set value. The mechanical load is too large, and the mechanical performance is invalid, which seriously endangers the operators.
1. Under the environment of starting the oil pump motor, arrange the hands, fingers or any part of the body in the mold running area.
2. Do not use the mold installation instructions in the manual without reading or understanding, but install, adjust or move the mold.
3. Do not wear ties, jewelry or loose clothes when things are held or near the machine.
4. If the mold is too heavy to be lifted by hand, the proper machine shall be used for lifting. A lifting ring is arranged on the die, and the stability of die parts during suspension is connected by the lifting ring.
5. The mould shall be wiped clean before installation to remove dust, metal cutting or other foreign dirt. Otherwise, the vertical chamber does not conform to the sign, and the employees are injured or the machinery and mold are damaged.
6. In order to operate differently, when it is necessary to change the control settings of the pipe bender, please confirm whether the switch settings of the selector are correct. Please test run before carrying out bending supervision.
7. The elbow lubricating oil makes the surrounding area smooth and pollutes the mold area. The mold shall be handled with vigilance. The end of the pipe coated with absorbent paint shall be inserted into the scope of actual use of the mold to prevent the elbow lubricating oil from dropping on the machine.