Safety technical specification for heating furnace of aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line
1. Safety, all heating furnaces must have the following components and safety facilities. Outlet temperature automatic regulating device; Feed oil automatic control device; Temperature indicators of furnace, convection, furnace tube, radiation and flue;
2. Pressure gauge of furnace outlet and superheated steam; Regulating damper and flue baffle; Emergency venting device; Explosion proof door; Fire extinguishing steam line of furnace and return elbow box.
3. When a new furnace is put into operation, it must be dried up according to the specified procedure and temperature rise curve.
4. Before ignition of the heating furnace, the inlet hole shall be closed, the flue baffle shall be opened to 1/3-1/2, the fuel oil system circulation and raw material circulation shall be established, and the ignition rod saturated with diesel oil shall be prepared.
5. Before ignition, the residual gas in the furnace shall be removed with steam, and the ignited ignition rod shall be placed on the upper end of the nozzle. After people leave the bottom of the furnace, the steam shall be turned on first, and then the oil line shall be turned on. After the oil fire is ignited, adjust the oil steam ratio to the normal state.
6. When introducing gas, pay attention to removing the water and condensed oil, and evacuate them at a safe place for more than 15 minutes. After the oxygen content is less than 1% through chemical analysis, the ignition can be put into use. The gas must pass through the flame arrester before entering the furnace.
7. The stoker shall not face the fire nozzle and the fire window during ignition to avoid tempering and injury. If the flame goes out, the fuel valve shall be closed immediately, and the furnace shall be purged with steam before re ignition.
8. During normal operation, the furnace combustion shall be checked frequently and adjusted at any time. Pay attention to check whether the furnace tube is bent, bubbling, peeling, red and dark. Pay attention to check whether the return elbow, plug and inlet and outlet valve have oil leakage. In case of any abnormality, immediately report to the leader and take measures to deal with it.
9. In case of furnace fire caused by burning through and cracking of furnace tubes or emergency requiring people to enter the furnace for treatment, steam shall be used for fire extinguishing and cooling treatment. It is strictly prohibited to spray water into the furnace for fire extinguishing and cooling.
10. When entering the furnace for maintenance, the procedures for entering the equipment shall be handled. The explosion-proof door shall not be blocked with other objects to avoid losing its explosion-proof function.
11. The heating up and cooling down of ignition furnace or shutdown furnace shall be carried out in strict accordance with the specified temperature rise and fall speed.
12. During emergency shutdown, it is forbidden to close the control valve only with instrument air, and the hand valve in front of the boiler must be closed.
13. In case of interruption by heating medium, the fire shall be extinguished immediately and the furnace shall be filled with steam.